Fluke 1587 FC Insulation Multimeter
Digital insulation tester for 50, 100, 250, 500 and 1000V combined with a True RMS digital multimeter
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- AC/DC voltage (up to 1000V) & current (up to 400mA)
- 0.01MΩ to 2GΩ insulation test
- Smoothing mode dampens display fluctuations
- 0.1Ω to 50MΩ resistance
- Frequency measurement up to 99.99kHz
- Up to 9999μF capacitance
- Diode and continuity tests
- -40 to 998°F (-40 to 537°C) temperature range
- Filter for motor drive measurements
- CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V measurement category
- 3-year warranty
What's in the Box
- Remote probe
- Test leads
- Alligator clips
- K-type thermocouple
- Hard case
- User resources
The Fluke 1587 FC insulation multimeters combine a digital insulation tester with a full-featured, True RMS digital multimeter in a single compact, handheld unit, which provides maximum versatility for both troubleshooting and preventative maintenance.
The 1587 FC has a large, 6000 count display with backlight. It measures AC/DC voltage, DC millivolts, AC/DC milliamps, resistance, continuity, capacitance, diode test, temperature, Min/Max, and frequency.
For added user protection it has live circuit detection which prevents an insulation test if voltage greater than 30V is detected, as well as an auto-discharge of capacitive voltage.
The new Fluke Connect measurement app adds some valuable diagnostic functions:
- PI/DAR timed ratio tests with TrendIt graphs identifies moisture and contaminated insulation problems faster
- Memory storage through Fluke Connect eliminates writing down results, reduces errors and saves data for historical tracking over time
- Temperature Compensation through app for establishing accurate baselines and relevant historical comparisons
- Historical tracking and trending of assets identifies degradation over time, allows real-time decisions to be made in the field
Please consider these optional accessories.