Additel 100 Series Filters
Designed for ease of use & low maintenance with pneumatic ranges up to 600 psi & hydraulic ranges up to 10k psi
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Pneumatic Filter Specs:
- -15 to 600 psi (-1.0 to 40 bar) pressure range
- 0.04mm resolution
- Safety pressure less than 720 psi (50 bar)
- Hydraulic Filter Specs:
- -15 to 10,000 psi (-1.0 to 700 bar) pressure range
- 0.07mm resolution
- Safety pressure less than 12,000 psi (827 bar)
- 14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C) operating temperature
- 304 SS material
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The Additel 100 series filters are designed for ease of use and low maintenance. The Additel 100-FLT-600 is a pneumatic filter and liquid trap covering from -15 to 600 psi (0 to 40 bar). This filter contains an easy to use drain valve for removing dirt, moisture or contaminates.
For hydraulic applications, the Additel 100-FLT-10K hydraulic filter can be used up to 10K psi (700 bar). The 0.07mm resolution filter captures contaminants and debris yet is easy to clean and maintain. Each filter is configured with a variety of pressure connections designed to meet the most common applications.