Additel ADT 914A Pressure Test Pump
Portable pneumatic air pressure pump generates from -14 to 375 psi
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- -14 to 375 psi (-0.95 to 25 bar)
- 10Pa (0.1mbar) pressure resolution
- 1.3in³ (21ml) piston volume
- Shut-off valve for stable pressure during calibration
- Built-in gas-liquid isolator
- Stainless steel & aluminum body material
- Stainless steel ram & adapters
- Buna-N seals
- 1-year warranty
What's in the Box
- 20 O-rings
The Additel ADT 914A Pressure Test Pump is a hand operated pressure pump designed to generate pressure from 95% vacuum to 375psi. It is designed for fine pressure adjustment with a high-quality screw press and has a built-in gas-liquid isolator that protects the pump from moisture and dirt to reduce the need for maintenance.
Two hand-tight connectors installed on the pump allow for easy connecting and disconnecting to the test pump without the need for PTFE tape or wrenches.