HOBO S-BPB-CM50 Barometric Pressure Smart Sensor
Barometric Pressure Smart Sensor for use with the RX3000 Remote Monitoring Station Data Logger
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Barometric Pressure Smart Sensor
- For use with the RX3000 Remote Monitoring Station Data Logger
- Range: 660 to 1070 mbar (19.47 to 31.55 in. Hg)
- Accuracy: ±3 mbar
- Resolution: 0.1 mbar (.003 in. Hg)
- Operating temp range: -40 to 70°C (-40 to 158°F)
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The HOBO S-BPB-CM50 Barometric Pressure Smart Sensor easily plugs into HOBO® stations with smart sensor inputs. All calibration parameters are stored inside the smart sensor, which automatically communicates configuration information to the station without any programming or extensive user setup.
The S-BPB barometric pressure smart sensor has a rugged, outdoor rated, weatherproof housing. The sensor is mounted outside the logger enclosure, so the logger does not need to be open to the atmosphere.