Graphtec GL100 Data Logger
Switch sensors and terminals for measuring various signals, for volatile wireless and non-wireless environments
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Sensor available:
- Temperature & humidity sensor
- Acceleration & temperature sensor
- Light & UV sensor
- CO2 sensor
- Voltage & temperature input terminal (4ch) module
- Thermistor sensor input terminal (4ch) module
- PC and smart mobile device software available
- Industry-specific software: agriculture, logistics, power
- Wireless access for GL100-WL model
- Smartphone application available (Android & iOS)
- Built-in memory 4.9MB
- microSD memory card port
- microSD card sold separately
What's in the Box
- 0.5m USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Software & manuals CD-ROM
The Graphtec GL100 data logger is a compact modular data logger. Its body allows users to switch sensors and terminals for measuring various signals. The main body dimension is a slight 2.6″ wide x 3.93″ tall x 1.06″ thick (66mm x 100mm x 27mm).
Powered by two AA batteries (not included) or USB bus power (included MicroB-A USB cable). With an onboard memory of 4.9MB and external memory via Micro SD card slot, the GL100 body also includes one USB (Micro B connection). The GL100-WL model includes factory wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11B compliant).
The display is a backlit monochrome with 128×64 dot resolution displaying measured values and settings. Recorded data is not displayed on the main unit; Captured data can only be displayed on PC using included application software.
The GL100 is supplied with software that provides excellent control over most GL Series functions. It also provides convenient data transfer and control from your PC to the GL100 — as well as converting measured data into file formats that can be used with spreadsheet applications, data analysis applications, and other software programs.
- Graphtec GL100N Data Logger Datasheet PDF (1.7 MB)
- Graphtec GL100-WL Data Logger Datasheet PDF (1.2 MB)
- Graphtec Portable Data Loggers Selection Guide PDF (3.0 MB)
- Graphtec GL100 Data Logger Manual PDF (8.2 MB)
- Graphtec GL100 Data Logger Quick Start Guide PDF (2.7 MB)
- Graphtec Application Software (APS) Manual PDF (14.1 MB)
Application Notes and White Papers
This product can be used in the following applications: