Dwyer MTL7706 Zener Barrier
Intrinsically safe barriers for hazardous locations
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:00pm ET
- Transmitter Voltage: 16.2 V @ 20 mA with 250Ω load (negative w.r.t. earth); 11.0 V @ 20 mA with 500Ω load (negative w.r.t. earth)
- Safe Area Output: 4 to 20 mA
- Load Resistance: 0 to 500Ω.
- Accuracy: ±2 µA under all conditions
- LED Indicator
- Safety Description: 28 µV, 300Ω, 93 mA
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The Dwyer MTL7706/7787 is an intrinsically safe (IS) shunt-diode barrier that can be used to communicate with and provide isolations for certain Dwyer transmitters approved for use in hazardous areas. These barriers limit the amount of energy allowed to pass into the hazardous area, which inhibit ignition in flammable atmospheres.