Dwyer ISDP Pressure Transmitter
Intrinsically safe differential pressure transmitter for hazardous zone pressure and flow applications
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- For air and non-corrosive gases
- Ranges: 0.25 to 100 inH2O
- Accuracy: ±0.5% at 77°F (25°C)
- Stability: < ±1% per year.
- Temperature compensated over a range from 32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C)
- 4-20mA output
- NEMA 4X (IP66) enclosure
- 1/8" female NPT process connection
- M-12 4 PIN electrical connection
- Agency Approvals: CE: CENELEC EN 61326/55024: 2003; IEC 61000-4-2/3/4/6: 2001/2006/2004/2005; CENELEC EN 55011: 2006; 2004/108/EC EMC Directive; FM Intrinsically Safe CLI Div I GR: A, B, C, D; CLII Div I GR: E, F, G; CLIII Div I.
The Dwyer ISDP Differential Pressure Transmitter provides a 4-20 mA process output, a robust NEMA 4X enclosure, plus a large LCD display that can be programmed to read in pressure, velocity or flow. The ISDP offers simplified programming via a Menu key that enables the user to select: security level; English or Metric engineering units; pressure, velocity or flow operation, K-factor for use with various Pitot tubes and flow sensors, circular or rectangular duct size for volumetric flow operation plus many more.
The Dwyer ISDP Differential Pressure Transmitter is powered on its two wire loop with 10-35 VDC via its integral M-12 four pin male connector. The ISDP provides a 0.5% full scale accuracy on ranges from 0.25" w.c. to 100" w.c. as well as bi-directional models up to 10" w.c. These features make the Series ISDP Differential Pressure Transmitter the ideal instrument for monitoring pressures or air flows in hazardous zones having a Class I Div. I Groups A, B, C, D; Class II Div. I Groups E, F, G; Class III Div. I ratings.
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: