Mercoid PBLT2 Level Transmitter
Lightning protected submersible transmitter is ideal for level measurements of sludge and slurries
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Excellent chemical compatibility with 316 construction and ETFE cable
- Lightning and surge protection
- Maintenance-free vent filter
- Large diameter, non-clogging, damage resistant, 316 SS diaphragm seal
- ±0.25% full scale accuracy (includes linearity, hysteresis, and repeatability)
- 0 to 200°F (-18 to 93°C) temperature limit
- 0 to 180°F (-18 to 82°C) compensated temperature range
- ±0.02% FS/°F thermal effect
- 2X full scale pressure limit
- 4 to 20 mA DC, two wire output signal
- Wire pigtail electrical connection
The Mercoid PBLT2 level transmitter is manufactured for years of trouble-free service in the harshest applications. The PBLT2 transmitter measures the height of liquid above the position in the tank referenced to atmospheric pressure. The transmitter consists of a piezoresistive sensing element, encased in a 316 SS housing. It is perfect for wastewater and slurry applications with features to protect the unit from these demanding applications. The large-diameter 316 SS diaphragm seal is non-clogging and damage-resistant to floating solids.
The PBLT2 incorporates lightning and surge protection utilizing dual arrestor technology, grounded to case, eliminating both power supply surges and lightning ground strike transients (surge protection is not guaranteed and is not covered by warranty).
The transmitter comes equipped with a 270-pound tensile strength shielded and vented cable. The ventilation tube in the cable automatically compensates for changes in atmospheric pressure above the tank. The vent is protected with a maintenance-free filter eliminating particulate or water droplets from entering the transducer.
This product can be used in the following applications: