RAE Systems Replacement Sensors
Replacement sensors for the RAE Systems MultiRAE and ToxiRAE families of gas monitors
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Over 25 interchangeable sensor options
- Photoionization detector (PID) for monitoring volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Lower Explosive Limit (LEL) combustible sensor
- A complete suite of electrochemical sensors, including CO, H2S, SO2, NO, NO2, Cl2, HCN, PH3, and NH3
- Intelligent sensors store calibration data, so they can be swapped in the field
This product is an accessory for the following products:
RAE Systems replacement sensors are intelligent, interchangeable, field-replaceable sensors which include PID for VOCs, electrochemical sensors for toxic gases and oxygen, combustible LEL and NDIR sensors, and a CO2 NDIR sensor.
RAE Systems replacement sensors are for the MultiRAE and ToxiRAE families of gas monitors. Not all sensors are compatible with each of the gas monitors. Please refer to product information or contact us to be sure you are ordering the correct sensor.