PIE 830 Multifunction Process Calibrator
High accuracy multifunction diagnostic calibrator with dual display, sources & reads mA, T/C, RTD, V, mV, and frequency
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- ±0.02% of reading + 0.01% full scale accuracy
- Detect hidden loop problems
- Check all loop parameters at once with the LoopScope
- Automatically detect 2, 3 or 4 wire RTDs
- Swap out faulty transmitters to diagnose control issues
- Troubleshoot wiring problems without a multimeter
- Simulate pH probes into transmitters & analyzers
What's in the Box
- Rubber boot
- Test leads (mA/V)
- RTD wire Kit
- Hands free carrying case
- Four AA batteries
- NIST traceable certificate
The PIE 830 multifunction process calibrator is able to diagnose common problems that other test equipment just can't find. Have a flooded junction box or unknown ground faults? Our Loop Diagnostic technology will detect it. Or use the LoopScope to see at a glance all the parameters in the loop. Simultaneously displays current, voltage and resistance to let you know the condition of a live loop. Finds problems with power supplies & loops with too many loads. Patented by PIE!
PIE 830 Multifunction Process Calibrator Applications:
- Quickly diagnose troublesome ground faults & current leakage with patented Loop Diagnostic technology.
- Troubleshoot sensor connections and find broken wires. LCD indicates which of the four wires are connected to an RTD sensor.
- Easily setup the 830 as a universal isolated transmitter for temperature, frequency, millivolt or pressure. If the loop is back under control you know the transmitter was faulty. Turn on the LoopScope to simultaneously see the loop current, power supply voltage and loop loads for troubleshooting.
- Built in continuity checker with ‘beeper' quickly finds broken wires or shorts in instrumentation wiring. Also handy for checking operation of relays and controller outputs.
- Verify proper operation of pH devices before you place a probe into a calibrated buffer using the pH simulator.