PIE 830 / 830PM Multifunction Process Calibrator
High accuracy diagnostic calibrator with dual display, sources & measures mA , mV, V, ohms, frequency to 20 KHz, 14 TCs & 9 RTDs
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:00pm ET
- ±0.02% of reading + 0.01% full scale accuracy
- Milliamp & voltage calibrator sources:
- 0 to 24mA & 0 to 10.25VDC
- -20 to 99.999mV & -500 to 999.99mV
- Simulate 2 wire transmitters
- Simulate pH probes into transmitters & analyzers
- Swap out faulty transmitters to diagnose control issues
- Troubleshoot wiring problems without a multimeter
- Panel mount option
- CE compliant
What's in the Box
- Rubber boot
- mA/V test leads
- RTD wire Kit
- Hands free carrying case
- Four AA batteries
- NIST traceable certificate
The PIE 830 / 830PM multifunction process calibrator sources and measures mA , mV, V, ohms, frequency to 20 KHz, 14 TCs & 9 RTDs. It can detect hidden loop problems and can be used as a universal isolated transmitter for temperature, frequency, millivolt or pressure.
The PIE 830 / 830PM automatically detect 2, 3, or 4 wire RTDs. It sources and reads thermocouple types J, K, T, E, R, S, B, N, G, C, D, L (J DIN), U (T DIN) and P(Platinel II) RTD types Pt 100 Ohm (3850, 3902, 3916, 3926) and 1000 Ohm (3850) copper 10 & 50 Ohm, Nickel 110 and 120Ω.
The patented Loop Diagnostic technology detects ground faults and current leakage. Loop current, loop loads, and power supply voltage are simultaneously displayed in order to check all loop parameters at once.
The PIE 830PM is the panel mount version of the PIE 830, and includes 8.75in x 4.75in aluminum mounting plate, screws, and an 110/120V AC adapter.
- PIE 830 Multifunction Process Calibrator Datasheet PDF (910 KB)
- PIE 830PM Multifunction Process Calibrator Datasheet PDF (476 KB)