Fluke 754 Process Calibrator
Integrated HART communication capability, sources, simulates and measures pressure, temperature, and electrical signals
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- HART communication capability
- Measure V, mA, RTDs, TCs, frequency, & ohms
- 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 30, or 60 readings/minute
- 14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C) operating temperature
- Holds up to a full week of results
- Dual display
- Three year warranty
What's in the Box
- DPC/TRACK 2 sample software
- HART communication cable
- USB communication cable
- BP7240 Li-ion battery pack
- BC7240 battery charger
- 3 sets of stackable test leads
- 3 sets of TP220 test probes
- 3 sets of “extended tooth” alligator clips
- 2 sets AC280 hook clips
- C799 field soft case
- Getting started guide
- Instruction manual (CDROM)
- NIST traceable certificate of calibration
The Fluke 754 Process Calibrators are power multifunction documenting calibrators that download procedures, lists, and instructions created with software, or upload data for printing, archiving, and analysis. The Fluke 754 also features a powerful built in HART interface capable of performing nearly all tasks with a separate communicator.
The 754 does the work of several tools; it sources, simulates and measures pressure, temperature, and electrical signals all in one rugged, hand-held device. It has an advanced graphical screen, and Li-on battery for longer life. For documentation, the 754 automates calibration procedures and captures your data. It also helps you meet rigorous standards like ISO 9000, FDA, EPA and OSHA regulations.
The Fluke 754 has HART communication capability that is combined to deliver an integrated communicating calibrator. This rugged, reliable tool is ideal for calibrating, maintaining, and troubleshooting HART and other instrumentation from up to 250 feet away.
- Fluke 754 Series Process Calibrators Manual PDF (5.3 MB)
- Fluke 754 Series Process Calibrator User Manual Supplement PDF (329 KB)
- Fluke 754 Series Process Calibrator Calibration Manual PDF (3.3 MB)
- Fluke 754 Series Process Calibrator Calibration Manual Supplement PDF (283 KB)
- Fluke 754 Series Process Calibrator HART Manual PDF (395 KB)
- Fluke 754 Series Process Calibrator Getting Started PDF (611 KB)
- Fluke 754 Series Process Calibrator Instruction Sheet PDF (334 KB)
- Fluke 754 Series Process Calibrator Statement of Memory Volatility PDF (94 KB)
Please consider these optional accessories.
Interested in Other Part Numbers?
Other part numbers are available to order but are not currently in stock. Current availability for non-stock parts is "Usually ships in 2-3 weeks". Click here to select options