Fluke 700HTP-2 Hydraulic Test Pump
Hydraulic pressure pump capable of generating calibration pressures up to 10,000 psi / 690 bar
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Max pressure: 10,000 psi / 690 bar
- Variable size stroke adjustment
- Integral pressure adjustment vernier knob
- Compatible with Fluke-700 series pressure modules
- Distilled water or mineral base hydraulic oil
- (2) 1/4" NPT pressure ports
The Fluke 700HTP-1 is a hand operated hydraulic pressure pump designed to generate calibration pressures up to 10,000 psi/690 bar. It is designed for use with the Fluke 700 series high pressure modules.
The Fluke 700HTP-1 hydraulic test pump is ideal for calibration when connected to a Fluke high pressure module via the reference port. The 700HTP-2 uses distilled water or mineral-based hydraulic oil as a source for calibration of high pressure input devices such as pressure transmitters or pressure gauges. The Fluke 700HTP-1 can also be used with the Fluke 717 pressure calibrators.
The Fluke 700HTP-1 hydraulic test pump has many features including a variable size stroke adjustment, which allows the user to vary the volume and pressure per stroke. An integral pressure adjustment vernier knob allows for fine pressure adjustment. The Fluke 700HTP-1 has two 1/4 inch NPT pressure ports, one for reference (pressure module or gauge) and one for the unit under test. The Fluke 700HPT-1 can be directly connected to a pressure module which consolidates two separate pieces into one when performing pressure calibration and testing. The user must provide a hose with the appropriate end fittings (Fluke-700HTH-1) to apply pressure from the unit under test port to the calibration unit under test.
The Fluke 700HTP-1 hydraulic test pump ships complete with:
- Adapter to connect the reference gauge port on the pump body to the 1/4 NPT female fitting on the Fluke 700P29, P30, and P31 Pressure Modules
- (2) 1/4 inch NPT male to 1/4 inch BSP female adapters
- 1/4 inch NPT Tee (installed)
- Instruction sheet