Carlo Gavazzi RGC Solid State Relays
1, 2, or 3-pole solid state relays with rated operation voltage up to 600VAC
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Width ranging from 17.5mm up to 70mm
- Single pole unswitched or 2-pole and 3-pole switched
- Up to 600VAC rated operational voltage
- Up to 85AAC @ 104°F (40°C) rated operational current
- Control voltages: 3-32VDC, 20-275VAC (24-190VDC)
- IP20 protection
- Integrated voltage transient protection with varistor
- RoHS compliant
- 100kA short circuit current rating
- VDE approval
The Carlo Gavazzi RGC solid state relays are designed for switching resistive as well as inductive loads and are UL Listed as Motor Controllers. Reliable operation is ensured by means of the integrated overvoltage protection, high I2t ratings and immunity conformance to industrial standards. Additionally, an innovative thermal design improves the product lifetime.
RGC series solid state relays are a ready-to-use, out-of-the-box solution, mainly targeting plastics & rubber, packaging & wrapping, HVAC and food & beverage markets.