Bacharach Fyrite InTech Combustion Analyzer
Direct measurement of O₂ as well as stack and ambient temperature with CO measurement optional
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 23 to 113°F (-5 to 45°C) ambient temp
- -4 to 1202°F (-20 to 650°C) flue gas temp
- 0 to 20.9% oxygen measurement range
- 0 to 2000ppm carbon monoxide measurement range
- 0.1 to 100% combustion efficiency
- 6 user-selectable fuels
- Natural Gas, Oil #2, Oil #6, Kerosene, B5 and propane/LPG
- EN 50270 approval
- CE mark
What's in the Box
- 4 AA batteries
The Bacharach Fyrite InTech combustion analyzer is designed to calculate the efficiency of residential furnaces and combustion appliances by measuring the stack temperature and the percent oxygen level in the flue-gas stream, The Fyrite InTech also features B-Smart sensor technology which enables simple, in-the-field pre-calibrated sensor replacement, which minimizes instrument downtime and provides a low cost of ownership.
It helps to reduce service call times by providing accurate, electronic test results instantly via intuitive, push-button operation and a menu of selectable fuel types. A new, high-contrast LCD graphic display, with backlighting, makes your results easy to see in any environment and can be output via an optional wireless printer and reporting kit.
- Bacharach Fyrite InTech Combustion Analyzer Manual PDF (4.3 MB)
- Bacharach Fyrite InTech Combustion Analyzer Spanish Manual PDF (13.0 MB)
- A Guide to Bacharach's Combustion Analyzers PDF (1.5 MB)
- Bacharach Fyrite InTech Combustion Analyzer Reporting App Introduction PDF (2.9 MB)
Please consider these optional accessories.
Here's how some of our customers used this product.
Detecting Trace Oxygen in Packaging
The Background: The customer, a medical device manufacturer, packages their product in nitrogen purged bags and randomly test this packaging to ensure that no oxygen has seeped into it. They need to replace their previous oxygen detector, a Bacharach Oxor III.
The Problem: The Oxor III is no longer available so the customer must find an affordable, highly portable replacement that utilizes a probe assembly which can be inserted into the packaging for testing.
The Solution: Since the customer had confidence in Bacharach products they selected the Bacharach Fyrite InTech with the O2 sensor only. Though it's a combustion analyzer, it offers accurate oxygen measurements in a portable unit and uses a probe assembly.
Interested in Other Part Numbers?
Other part numbers are available to order but are not currently in stock. Current availability for non-stock parts is "Usually ships in 3-5 business days". Click here to select options