Bacharach Fyrite INSIGHT Plus Combustion Analyzer
Combustion and efficiency analyzer includes innovative Tune-Rite software and long-life O₂ sensor
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:30am to 5:00pm ET
- -4 to 600°F (-20 to 316°C) combustion air temp range
- -4 to 1202°F (-20 to 650°C) flue gas temp range
- 0 to 20.9% oxygen measurement range
- 0 to 4000ppm carbon monoxide measurement range
- ±40inWC (10mBAR) draft/differential pressure
- 0.1 to 100% combustion efficiency
- 9 user-selectable fuels
- Natural gas, oil #2, oil #4, oil #6, propane, coal, wood, kerosene, and B5 (+2 custom)
- Includes innovative Tune-Rite software for more thorough and efficient testing
- EN 50270 approval
- CE mark
What's in the Box
- Spare filters
- Protective rubber boot
- 4 AA batteries
- Hard carrying case
The Bacharach Fyrite INSIGHT Plus Combustion Analyzer is the next-generation residential and commercial combustion analyzer featuring enhanced features and intuitive operation. This lightweight, American-made hand-held analyzer uses advanced technology to accurately measure, analyze and report test results to validate safe operation, install more efficient systems and save customers' money. With its easy to use Fyrite User Software and exclusive B-Smart CO sensor, the Fyrite INSIGHT Plus enables technicians and HVAC/R service representatives to upgrade software or install pre-calibrated sensors right in the field to avoid costly downtime and inconvenience.
The Fyrite INSIGHT Plus is a five-in-one steady state combustion analyzer that includes a room air CO test instrument, a flue gas CO tester, dual channel digital thermometer (up to 999°F), and a digital manometer (which measures draft, gas pressure, ESP, and up to ±40inWC).
Capable of providing up to 100 combustion, pressure and temperature records, the Fyrite INSIGHT Plus also can display measurement results instantly for up to ten different fuels on its full-color backlit LCD display. In addition, specific information can also be downloaded to a PC or printed via an infrared printer.
The Fyrite INSIGHT Plus includes the innovative Tune-Rite software, the industry's first-ever on-demand HVAC "assistant," it helps both new and seasoned technicians save money by making more thorough and efficient service calls.
*Please note that while the main unit is made in the USA, if you select the reporting kit option, the printer is from Korea.
- Bacharach Fyrite INSIGHT Plus Combustion Analyzer Datasheet PDF (1.8 MB)
- Bacharach Tune-Right Software Datasheet PDF (981 KB)
- Bacharach Fyrite INSIGHT Plus Combustion Analyzer Manual PDF (4.4 MB)
- Bacharach Tune-Right Software Manual PDF (5.2 MB)
- A Guide to Bacharach's Combustion Analyzers PDF (1.5 MB)
- Bacharach Fyrite INSIGHT Plus Combustion Analyzer Long-Life O₂ Sensor Upgrade PDF (3.4 MB)
- Bacharach Fyrite INSIGHT Plus Combustion Analyzer Reporting App Introduction PDF (2.9 MB)
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: