AEMC ML912 Simple Logger II
Two channel AC recording logger incorporates two selectable measurement ranges
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Dual range 100/1000A user selectable per channel
- 64 samples per cycle
- Programmable storage rates from 8 every second to 1 every day
- 4 user selectable storage modes
- Stores up to 240,000 measurements
- Powered by standard Alkaline batteries
- Lightweight, compact
- 5 LED indicators
The AEMC ML912 Simple Logger® II is a two channel AC current recording device powered by two alkaline batteries. It incorporates two user selectable measurement ranges of 0 to 100 Amps and 0 to 1000 Amps. Line tracking is performed such that 64 samples over one line cycle are taken. Frequency tracking is performed over the range of ±2Hz around the nominal line frequency (50 or 60Hz). Harmonic measurements are calculated from these 64 samples (Harmonics are only available from the Simple Logger ® II Control Panel within the DataView ® software).
The Simple Logger® II stores TRMS values at user programmable rates of up to eight times per second. TRMS calculations are performed on a single line cycle. The main advantage of the logger is its ability to perform a variety of recording tasks with easy and intuitive setup from a computer using DataView ® software.
Analog information on the input is sampled and converted to a digital signal. This digital signal is processed and stored along with scale and time information. An optically isolated Universal Serial Bus (USB) port provides for the transfer of data from the instrument's internal memory to the computer for analysis.
- Single and Split phase load monitoring
- Neutral and ground current monitoring
- Intermittent problem detection
- Harmonic current monitoring using DataView® software
- Machine load monitoring
- Fault current detection
- Load profiling