AEMC JM875 AC Current Probe
Nominal range: 30AAC, 300AAC, 3000AAC, Output: 100mVAC/AAC, 10mVAC/AAC, 1mVAC/AAC
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Nominal range: 30AAC, 300AAC, 3000AAC
- Measurement range: 1 to 3200A
- Output: 100mVAC/AAC, 10mVAC/AAC, 1mVAC/AAC
- Operating temp: 14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C)
- Jaw opening 3.54" (90mm)
- Designed for use on DMMs, power and harmonic meters, recorders or instruments with AC current ranges
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The Model JM875 is a high performance AC current probe for higher currents. Excellent transformation and low phase shift, plus a broad frequency response, permit accurate measurements of current and power. The high quality magnetic cores and uniform windings provide for accurate measurements up to 30AAC/300AAC/ 3000AAC. The "squared" jaw permits multiple conductor or bus bar positioning. The Model JM875 provides excellent True RMS capabilities and reliable signal reproduction.
The Model JM875 provides an accurate voltage output proportional to the measured current (1mV/A, 10mV/A or 100mV/A). This voltage output enables instruments without current ranges to display or log currents on an AC voltage range.
- Field testing
- Electrical utility
- Industrial maintenance
- Plant maintenance