Isotech milliK Precision Thermometer
Range of sensors: SPRTs, PRTs, thermistors, thermocouple and 4-20mA
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:00pm ET
- Temperature range: -454 to 3308°F (-270 to 1820°C)
- SPRTs / PRTs; 5 ppm
- Thermocouples; 2 µV
- Thermistors; 50 ppm
- 4-20mA; ±0.005%
- Massive logging capacity – controls dry blocks and liquid baths
- Used in the laboratory, test room or out in the field
- Display in °C, °F, K, Ohms, mV and mA with numeric and graphical display modes
- Display min / max, peak to peak and standard deviation
- Full color graphical display
- Store up to 180 days of measurements
- Can control Isotech calibration baths
- 4 AA batteries or universal power supply
The Isotech milliK Precision Thermometer sets a new standard for the high accuracy measurement and calibration of Platinum Resistance Thermometers, Thermistors, Thermocouple and Process Instrumentation (4-20mA) over the range -270°C to 1820°C.
In addition to low uncertainty measurements from Reference Standards and Industrial sensor measurement the milliK can control Isotech temperature sources, sequencing through a programmable list of temperature set points and log data to internal memory or a USB drive.
The milliK forms the hub of a measurement system, reading SPRTs, RTDs, Thermistors, Thermocouples and 4-20mA current inputs with the option to control calibration baths and log readings accurately.
Carrying cases, spare cases
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: