Isotech milliK Precision Thermometer
Range of sensors: SPRTs, PRTs, thermistors, thermocouple and 4-20mA
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Temperature range: -454 to 3308°F (-270 to 1820°C)
- SPRTs / PRTs; 5 ppm
- Thermocouples; 2 µV
- Thermistors; 50 ppm
- 4-20mA; ±0.005%
- Massive logging capacity – controls dry blocks and liquid baths
- Used in the laboratory, test room or out in the field
- Display in °C, °F, K, Ohms, mV and mA with numeric and graphical display modes
- Display min / max, peak to peak and standard deviation
- Full color graphical display
- Store up to 180 days of measurements
- Can control Isotech calibration baths
- 4 AA batteries or universal power supply
The Isotech milliK Precision Thermometer sets a new standard for the high accuracy measurement and calibration of Platinum Resistance Thermometers, Thermistors, Thermocouple and Process Instrumentation (4-20mA) over the range -270°C to 1820°C.
In addition to low uncertainty measurements from Reference Standards and Industrial sensor measurement the milliK can control Isotech temperature sources, sequencing through a programmable list of temperature set points and log data to internal memory or a USB drive.
The milliK forms the hub of a measurement system, reading SPRTs, RTDs, Thermistors, Thermocouples and 4-20mA current inputs with the option to control calibration baths and log readings accurately.
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: