Autonics TZ Series PID Temperature Controllers
Dual PID auto-tuning control
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- +/- 0.3% accuracy
- 2-steps auto-tuning control function
- Temperature, voltage and current inputs
- Alarm outputs
- PV transmission output
- RS485 output
- Displays decimal for analog input
Autonics PID temperature controller TZ realizes ±0.3% high display accuracy by F.S value of each input. The series also supports various functions including 2-step auto tuning control function, diverse sub-output function; in addition, 13 kinds of multi-input function which makes temperature sensors, voltage and current input possible is also embodied in order to guarantee better user convenience.
- Dual PID auto tuning function: High-speed response of PID control to reach to the desired value fast, low-speed of response of PID control to minimize the overshoot even though response is a little bit slow.
- High display accuracy: ±0.3%(by F.S value of each input.)
- 2-Steps auto tuning control function.
- Multi-input function (13 kinds of multi-input selection function): Temperature sensor, voltage and current selection function.
- Various sub output function: Includes in LBA, SBA, 7kinds of alarm output and 4 kinds of alarm option function, PV value transmission output(4-20mADC), RS485 communication output.
- Display the decimal point for analog input.
- TZ Series PID Temperature Controller H-W manual PDF (337 KB)
- TZ Series PID Temperature Controller M-L manual PDF (296 KB)
- TZ Series PID Temperature Controller communications control manual PDF (41 KB)
- TZ Series Controller communications control manual PDF (41 KB)
- TZN / TZ Series PID Temperature Controller datasheet PDF (328 KB)
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Please consider these optional accessories.