Ametek HPC600 Pressure Calibrator
Handheld pressure calibrator with true multifunction capabilities and a built-in electrical pump system
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Pressure ranges
- HPC600-2A: 0 to 2 bar absolute
- HPC600-2C: Vacuum to 2 bar
- HPC600-10A: 0 to 10 bar absolute
- HPC600-10C: Vacuum to 10 bar
- High accuracy: ±0.020% of reading +0.015% F.S.
- True field calibration
- Fully temperature compensated
- Unique built-in electrical pump
- Complete 4-20 mA loop calibrator
- Comprehensive set of features: Damping, leak test, error calculation, min/max, switch test, etc.
- High accuracy thermometer, Pt100 sensor
- Compatible with external pressure modules
Ametek's HPC600 handheld pressure calibrators are the true multi-function instrument that can be used in a very wide range of applications from simple tool type jobs to complex calibration jobs in custody transfer systems.
Designed to save time, money and space, the Ametek HPC600 is a pressure indicator, a pressure calibrator, a complete mA loop calibrator, a voltmeter, a thermometer and a pressure/vacuum generator. All this fits in a palm-sized meter complete with ruggedized housing and an easy intuitive operating system.
The Ametek HPC600 is designed to meet high accuracy pressure calibration applications and offers features such as user configurable information display, 15 different pressure units, transmitter supply, mA input/output, % error calculation, voltage measurement, serial communication, and external pressure module capability. The HPC600 is temperature compensated from -10 to 50°C for on-site operations. It is a truly superior pressure calibrator for laboratory and field use, bringing laboratory accuracy into the field.
The Ametek HPC600 calibrator features a built-in electrical pump system, for generation of pressure and vacuum, with a touch of a single key. Additionally, the HPC600 is compatible with Ametek APM pressure modules which extend the application base by allowing calibrations in additional ranges.
The Ametek HPC600 ships complete with the following:
- Padded soft carrying case
- Traceable calibration certificate (NIST) with pressure vacuum and electrical performance
- 8 x 1.5 volt batteries
- Adapter to 1/4" NPT female from 1/8" NPT male
- Adapter to 1/4" BSP female from 1/8" NPT male
- Quick connector set and 1 meter hose
- Test leads: red and black
- User manual