Badger Meter PFT-3 Signal Transmitter
Reed switch transmitter with unscaled pulse output for Turbo Meters
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Switch Rating: 120 Volt Maximum, 0.5 Amp Maximum
- Does not require external power
- Interchangeable with PFT3E transmitter
- Rugged, high impact resistant enclosure
- High temperature rating: 250° F
- Corrosion resistant components
- Watertight - NEMA 4X housing
- Sealed pickup assembly
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The Badger Meter PFT3 is a reed switch transmitter which has an unscaled pulse output for use with Badger Meter's line of Industrial Turbo meters. This transmitter incorporates a reed switch sensor. It will directly interface with Badger's PC-100 controller, ER-8 and ER-9 Indicator as well as other devices that have similar operating characteristics. These transmitters do not have gear trains. The reed switch directly senses the magnet within the rotor as it turns.
Specially designed for Turbo meter applications where external power is not available. This transmitter can be directly connected to the ER-8 and ER-9 totalizer/rate indicator, which gives you a metering system that does not rely on any external power source.
The PFT3 is for use with Badger Meter industrial turbo meters.