Badger Meter PFT-1E & PFT-4E Signal Transmitters
Meter mounted electronic scaled pulse signal transmitters
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Sensor will withstand fluid temperatures to 250° F
- Solid-state circuitry for long life
- Fast calibration with (4) rotary switches
- LED indicator for visual pulse detection
- Optically isolated outputs prevent false counts
- Field retrofit available
- Rugged, high impact resistant housing
- Corrosion proof protection
- Water tight NEMA 4X Rating
- Remote mounting available
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The Badger Meter PFT-1E and PFT-4E are electronic scalable pulse transmitters with AC/DC inputs and outputs. These electronic transmitters can be scaled to almost any pulse rate, allowing recalibration by resetting the scale factor with four rotary switches. The PFT-1E transmitter can be calibrated for use with different size meters simply by re-setting the rotary switches.
The Badger Meter PFT-1E and PFT-4E are designed for totalizing, rate calculation or batching through direct input into a totalizer, pre-set counter or process controller which does not have scaling capabilities.
The PFT-1E is for use with Badger Meter disc and OP flow meters while the PFT-4E is used with the Badger Meter industrial turbo flow meters.