Fluke 196C ScopeMeter Oscilloscope
100 MHz, full color LCD, handheld, battery-powered oscilloscope
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Bandwidth: 100 MHz
- Real-time sample rate: 1 GS/s
- Minimum timebase range: 5 ns/div
- 144mm full color LCD
- Inputs: 2 plus external /DMM input
- Digitizers: 2
- Waveform reference with automatic Pass/Fail testing
- 1000 V CAT II saftey rating
- 600 V CAT III safety rating
For demanding applications the Fluke 196C ScopeMeter series high-performance oscilloscope offers specifications usually found on top-end bench instruments. The Fluke 196C ScopeMeter has a dual input, 100 MHz bandwidth and 1 GS/s real-time sample rate. The instrument also features a high resolution color display and a high waveform resolution of 3000 data points per channel.
The Fluke 196C ScopeMeter features Connect-and-View automatic triggering and a full range of manual trigger modes plus external triggering options, frequency spectrum analysis using Fast Fourier Transform and digital persistence for analyzing complex dynamic waveforms as you would with an analog scope. The fast display update rate is ideal for seeing dynamic behavior instantaneously.
The Fluke 196C ScopeMeter always memorizes the last 100 screens (no user setup required). When an anomaly occurs on screen, the REPLAY button can be pressed to review the full screen sequence over and over. The instrument also has a 5000 count DMM and paperless recorder built-in. The Fluke 196C runs for four hours on a rechargeable NiMH battery pack.
The Fluke 196C ScopeMeter ships complete with:
- BC190 battery charger/line voltage adapter
- BP190 NiMH battery pack
- TL75 hard point test lead set
- VPS210-G voltage probe - grey
- VPS210-R voltage probe - red
- STL120 shielded test lead set
- User's manual (CD-ROM)
- Getting started guide
The Fluke 196C ScopeMeter is also available in a kit (SCC190) which includes:
- C190 protective hard shell carrying case
- OC4USB optically isolated USB cable
- SW90W FlukeView software for Windows
Please consider these optional accessories.