PIE 311 / 311Plus Automated Universal RTD Calibrator
Read & source RTDs with ±0.015% accuracy, available as single channel RTD or dual channel RTD & milliamps
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- ±0.015% of reading + 0.05Ω accuracy
- Relative humidity range:
- 10% ≤RH ≤90% (0 to 35°C) non-condensing
- 10% ≤RH ≤70% (35 to 60°C) non-condensing
- Optional milliamp channel (311Plus)
- Sources & reads 0 to 24mA
- Includes current leakage test
- Calibrates directly in °F & °C
- Automatically detects 2, 3, or 4 wire RTDs
What's in the Box
- Rubber boot
- 4 AA alkaline batteries
- Certificate of calibration
- RTD test leads
- Small carrying case
The PIE 311 / 311Plus automated universal RTD calibrator automatically detects 2, 3, or 4 wire RTDs. It can be used to calibrate and measure all RTD instruments and sensors, automatically indicating connections on the display to simplify hookups.
It is available as a single channel RTD (PIE 311) or double channel milliamp and RTD calibrator (PIE 311Plus). Both models are compatible with any smart transmitter, PLC, DCS, or multichannel recorder.
The PIE 311 / 311Plus features automatic output stepping for fast calibration. Choose between 2, 3, 5, 11 and 21 steps to automatically increment the output in 100, 50, 25, 10 or 5% of span. Then select the step time to match your system from 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 and 60 seconds.