Kobold TDA Digital Temperature Sensor
Versatile, simple-to-operate digital temperature sensor with programmable functions
- Manufactured by Kobold
- Measuring Range: -58°F to 250°F
- Maximum Pressure: 1150 PSIG
- Maximum Process Temp: 250°F
- Maximum Ambient Temp: 120°F
- Fitting: 1/2", 3/4" NPT, 1/2" BSP, 3/4" BSP, SS
- Material: 316L SS
- Indication: 3-digit LED
- Electrical Connection: 4-pin Micro-DC plug or PVC jacketed cable
- Supply: 24 VDC
- Output: 4-20 mA, 3-wire into 500 ohm Max. loop load
- ±0.9°F (for 14 to 185°F)
- ±3.6°F (for 14 to -58°F; 185°F to 250°F)
The Kobold TDA digital temperature sensor integrates the latest solid state sensing technology into a very versatile, simple-to-operate package. Output span, dampening and lockout code are programmable from a keypad on the controller. The Kobold TDA features a measuring range from -58 to 250°F, with an accuracy as low as ±0.9°F ( 14 through 185°F).
The heart of the Kobold TDA digital temperature sensor is a semiconductor sensing element which sends a digital temperature signal to the processor in 0.5°C increments. The processor displays temperature and provides a 4-20 mA output proportional to temperature. The digital sensor ensures a long life with virtually no calibration drift.
The Kobold TDA is available with the controller mounted directly onto the sensing probe or separated for mounting the probe remotely from the controller. Various probe lengths are available. The remote probe version has a smooth shank (no fitting) allowing the user to adjust the probe insertion depth by installing with a compression fitting sold as an accessory item.