Ashcroft CXLdp Series Differential Pressure Transmitters
Low-pressure transmitters capable of DIN rail or standard panel mounting
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Differential pressure ranges from 0.10 to 25 inH2O
- Compound pressure ranges from ±0.10 to ±15 inH2O
- Three full scale accuracy models to choose from
- 0.4%, 0.8%, or 0.25%
- Rugged ABS packaging
- DIN rail or standard panel mounting
- LED power status indicator
- Detachable Euro-style terminal block
- Digitally compensated
- NIST traceable
- 3 Year warranty
The Ashcroft CXLdp Series differential pressure transmitters use the patented Ashcroft Si-Glas™ variable capacitance sensor. This MEMS sensor provides extraordinary sensitivity and long term stability. New digital compensation is accomplished using a highly reliable application specific integrated circuit (ASIC).
Other features of the Ashcroft CXLdp Series transmitters include a rugged ABS packaging capable of DIN rail or standard panel mounting. An LED power status indicator assists in trouble shooting or quickly locating the instrument on a duct. A detachable Euro-style terminal block reduces wiring errors and field wiring time.
The Ashcroft CXLdp Series differential pressure transmitters are available in 19 standard pressure ranges all capable of withstanding 15 psi without damage or calibration change.
- Ashcroft CXLdp Series Differential Pressure Transmitters Datasheet PDF (547 KB)
- Ashcroft CXLdp High Accuracy Differential Pressure Transmitter Datasheet PDF (556 KB)
- Ashcroft CXLdp Series Differential Pressure Transmitters Manual PDF (388 KB)
- Ashcroft CXLdp High Accuracy Differential Pressure Transmitter Manual PDF (378 KB)