Ashcroft 1490 Analog Low Pressure Gauge
Analog pressure gauge with diaphragm sensing element for pressures below 15 psi
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- For pressures below 15 psi
- ±2-1-2% of span accuracy
- 2.5in & 3.5in dial size
- Glass-filled polysulfone case material, won't rust or dent
- Beryllium copper diaphragm
- 1/8 or 1/4" NPT connection
- Brass socket
- Wetted materials of beryllium copper, brass, polysulfone and RTV silicone
- Standard, vacuum, or compound ranges available
- Need it in a hurry?
- Ashcroft Gold Service guarantees shipping in five days or less
- Call us for additional details
The Ashcroft 1490 analog low pressure gauge is designed to measure pressures below 15 psi, including vacuum and compound ranges. The Ashcroft 1490 analog low pressure gauge uses a very sensitive diaphragm capsule to measure low pressure and vacuum.
The Ashcroft 1490 analog low pressure gauge is specifically designed for use with gasses that are not corrosive to beryllium copper, brass, polysulfone and RTV silicone. The polysufone case is suitable for intermittent or continuous service on natural gas provided a .013 inch throttle plug is installed in the socket.
Typical applications for the Ashcroft 1490 analog low pressure gauge are, but not limited to, vacuum pumps, gas leak detectors, air compressors, air filters, gas burners, gas measurement, vacuum ovens, suction regulators, and respirators.