Fluke 287 True RMS Logging Multimeter
True RMS industrial and electronics logging multimeter with TrendCapture, built with Fluke Connect
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- True RMS multimeter with Fluke Connect
- Temperature range: -328°F to 2462°F
- DC volts at 0.025% accuracy:
- 50.000mV, 500.00mV, 5.000V, 50.000V
- AC volts at 0.4% (true-rms) accuracy:
- 500.00V and 1000.0V
- DC current at 0.15% accuracy:
- 500.00µA, 5000.0µA, 50.000mA, 400.00mA
- AC current at 0.7% (true rms) accuracy:
- 5.0000A, 10.0000A
- TrendCapture graphically displays data session
- Internal datalogger stores up to 15,000 events
What's in the Box
- Test leads
- Alligator clips
- 6AA batteries
The Fluke 287 True RMS logging multimeter features TrendCapture, which graphically displays a logged data session to quickly determine whether anomalies may have occurred. Its unique logging and graphing capabilities mean you no longer need to download logged readings to a PC to detect a trend. The feature rich Fluke 287 can also store up to 15,000 recorded events.
Fluke Connect with ShareLive video call is the only wireless measurement system that lets you stay in contact with your entire team without leaving the field. The Fluke Connect mobile app is available for Android (4.3 and up) and iOS (4x and later) and works with over 20 different Fluke products—the largest suite of connected test tools in the world.
The Fluke 287 True RMS logging multimeter has a selectable AC filter (smoothing mode) which helps display a steadier reading when the input signal is noisy or changing rapidly. Adjustable recording and auto hold thresholds specify a percentage change in the readings that begin a new event. The Fluke 287 has a large 50,000 count 1/4 VGA dot matrix display with white backlight. The logging function has expanded memory for unattended monitoring of signals over time.
- Fluke Connect Brochure PDF (2.7 MB)
- Fluke Connect End User Stories PDF (1.1 MB)
- Fluke Connect® Software Comparison PDF (1.8 MB)
Please consider these optional accessories.