GE Panametrics PM880 Hygrometer Packages
Package includes PM880 Hygrometer, moisture probe and PM880 sample system
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Hand-held portable design
- Intrinsically safe
- IP67 rated
- Large graphic display
- Internal data logger
- IrDA communication with PC
- Stores up to 60 log/site files
- Simple programming via graphic user interface
- Compatible with all GE Panametrics moisture probes
What's in the Box
- PM880 Hygrometer
- Sample system
- Moisture probe and cable
- Battery charger
- Zippered soft carrying case
- PanaLog Viewer software CD
The GE Panametrics PM880 hygrometer is a complete, intrinsically safe, portable system with options and accessories to meet all industrial moisture measurement needs. This hygrometer is small, lightweight, and easy to use. The large LCD displays moisture readings in dew point (°C or °F), ppmv, ppmw, lb/MMSCF (natural gas), and a variety of other unit options. Data can be viewed in alphanumeric or graphic formats. A rechargeable battery pack and battery charger make this the ideal go-anywhere moisture analyzer.
Multiple probes are available for the PM880 packages. The M2L probe is a 3/4" - 16 straight thread process connection with Viton® O-ring seal, made out of 300 series stainless steel with a pressure rating of 5 microns of Hg to 5000 PSIG. Both have a calibration range of -80 to 20°C dew/frost point with data to -110°C.
The MISP2 probe is a microprocessor based Moisture Image Series Probe with thin film aluminum oxide moisture sensor, 16 bit resolution and non volatile calibration data storage. The mount is a 3/4" straight thread process connection with o-ring seal.
The Sample System can include a regulator and a flowmeter. The regulator is equipped with a 3000 PSIG inlet pressure and 0 to 50 PSIG outlet pressure. The flowmeter has a flow range of 1.3 to 13 SCFH with 4000 PSIG maximum pressure.
All items may be ordered individually, please see specific product pages.
- GE Panametrics PM880 Hygrometer Datasheet PDF (475 KB)
- GE Panametrics PM880 Hygrometer Spanish Datasheet PDF (475 KB)
- GE Panametrics PM880 Hygrometer Manual PDF (1.3 MB)
- GE Panametrics PM880 Hygrometer Spanish Manual PDF (1.4 MB)
This product can be used in the following applications: