Watlow Series 96 Temperature Controller
Powerful, 1/16 DIN, dual display controller that offers many advanced functions
- Manufactured by Watlow
- Burst fire for increased heater life and better temperature controllability
- One input, four outputs provide powerful flexibility
- No dipswitches
- Multiple set points for flexible automatic control
- Pluggable output modules makes the unit field expandable
- Fast 10Hz sampling for improved control responsiveness
- Programmable menus
- Open loop break protection
- NEMA 4X (IP65)
- Automatic tuning
- 16 programmable ramp and soak steps
The Watlow Series 96 temperature controller is a powerful 1/16 DIN dual display controller that offers many advanced functions. These new temperature controllers can be tailored to perform hardware and software needs with hardware modules that are pluggable and exchangeable and software menus that may be user programmed to fit exact application requirements.
The Series 96 controllers offer one universal input, a second auxiliary input, and four outputs.
Programmable Functions of the Series 96 Controller include:
- Temperature measurement
- Boost heating
- Digital communications
These features make the Series 96 controller ideally suited for applications in markets such as plastics packaging, semiconductor, food processing, and lab equipment.
With fast 10 Hz sampling, variable time base burst firing ouputs, NEMA 4X front panel, and 0.1 percent calibration accuracy, the Series 96 controller can easily handle some of the toughest application needs.
The Series 96 controller is reliably backed by a three-year warranty.