Instrumart is a leading supplier of industrial instruments with headquarters in South Burlington, Vermont. To learn more about Instrumart, click here.
Working at Instrumart is like working with friends and family. We work hard, laugh often, and enjoy our time outside of work. Instrumart strongly believes in a healthy work/life balance.
Instrumart offers a competitive compensation package, including:
- 100% Employer paid health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Gym membership
- Paid vacation
- 401K and Profit Sharing
Instrumart is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Instrumart is looking to hire a smart, energetic and friendly person to join our Customer Support Team in our South Burlington office!
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong aptitude for multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Be comfortable working with computer applications and our telecommunications system, and a willingness to learn our integrated business management software
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be comfortable helping customers order Instrumart’s technical products
- Possess excellent attention to detail, capacity to work in a fast-paced environment, and display high levels of punctuality and dependability
- Have a "head for numbers" (prices, part numbers, etc.)
- Be both a self-starter and a team player
Job responsibilities include:
- Order entry, tracking and expediting
- Providing customer assistance (phone and email) with order status, tracking numbers, item pricing and availability
- Sales team support
Previous experience and/or prior knowledge of our products would be beneficial in this position, but are not required.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn: Rebecca, and indicate Job Code IMOL. Please submit all applications by the end of the day Monday, March 10th, 2014.