Rosemount 928 Wireless Gas Monitor
Detects hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, and oxygen depletion in remote applications previously too challenging and costly to monitor
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:00pm ET
- Operating temperature
- H2S: -40 to 122°F (-40 to 50°C)
- O2 Depletion: -22 to 122°F (-30 to 50°C)
- CO: -22 to 122°F (-30 to 50°C)
- Detection Range
- H2S: Gas Concentration Level 0-100 ppm range
- O2 Depletion: Gas Concentration Level 0-25 % by volume
- CO: Gas Concentration Level 0-1,000 ppm range
- H2S: ± 3 ppm or 10 % of reading, whichever is greater
- O2 Depletion: ±Within 0.5 % of oxygen content of supply gas
- CO: ± 6 ppm or 10 % of reading, whichever is greater
- 1 sec to 60 min, user selectable update rate
- Intrinsically Safe, CSA Division 1, and ATEX/IECEx Zone 0
The Rosemount 928 Wireless Gas Monitor detects hydrogen sulfide (H2S), carbon monoxide (CO), and oxygen depletion (O2) in remote applications previously too challenging and costly to monitor. This wireless toxic gas monitoring system enhances worker safety through early gas leak detection, simply integrates with WirelessHART™ technology, and eliminates the need for expensive wiring. The Rosemount 928 Wireless Gas Monitor easily connects to the Rosemount 628 Universal Gas Sensor which consists of a tool-less-hot-swappable smart sensor module.
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Please consider these optional accessories.