Kobold KPK Compact High Precision Pressure Transmitter
Gauge, absolute & compound pressure ranges from -30 inHg up to 15,000 PSIG with ±0.5% full scale standard accuracy
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Thin-film or piezoresistive sensing technology
- Gauge, absolute, or compound pressure ranges
- 0 to 5 PSIG up to 0 to 15,000 PSIG
- 0 to 15 PSIA up to 0 to 300 PSIA
- -30 to 0 inHg up to -30 inHg to 300 PSIG
- Current or voltage analog output options
- Stainless steel construction
- CE EMI compliant
The Kobold KPK compact high precision pressure transmitter can measure gauge, absolute or compound pressure ranges and offers a standard accuracy of ±0.5% of full scale which can be optionally upgraded to ±0.25% of full scale. The KPK features a 4 to 20mA analog output standard, but a 0 to 5 VDC or 0 to 10 VDC output can be optionally selected.
With 316 stainless steel wetted materials, the Kobold KPK compact high precision pressure transmitter has a NEMA 4X environmental rating. Additionally, the KPK is CE EMI compliant and features reverse polarity, over-voltage and short circuit fault protection.