AII GPR-2000 Oxygen Analyzer
Designed for percentage level oxygen measurements with an LDL of 0.005% (50ppm) O2, General purpose or intrinsically safe models
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Measuring range: 0-1%, 0-5%, 0-10%, 0-25%
- 24 to 32 months sensor life span (in normal use)
- Internal pump option
- 0 to 1V output
- General purpose or intrinsically safe (ATEX) models
- 0.5 to 1.0 l/m (1 to 2 SCFH) flow rate
- XLT sensor options for CO2 backgrounds
- Lightweight: 2.5Kgs
- 1/8in compression tube fittings
AII GPR-2000 Oxygen Analyzer is designed for percentage level oxygen measurements with an LDL of 0.005% (50ppm) O2. This versatile oxygen analyzer will be suitable for many applications. It is supplied with barometric pressure and temperature compensation as well as stainless steel fittings and internal pipework.
Applications for the GPR-2000 Series include:
- Oxygen and nitrogen generators
- Storage holds on marine vessels post maintenance
- Oxygen in tankers during delivery
- Metal treatment processes
- Leak checking processes
- Double glazing manufacture
- Welding (under N2 or Ar purge)
Here's how some of our customers used this product.
Detecting Leaks in a Natural Gas Pipeline
The Background: Our customer is a natural gas exploration company that is interested in detecting leaks in their pipelines before releasing natgas into them.
The Problem: The integrity of natural gas pipelines is critical for reasons of safety and environmental protection. Detecting leaks in long gas pipelines can be difficult. One way to find them is to fill the pipeline with compressor gases which contain hydrocarbons, oxygen as well as H2S. A portable oxygen analyzer can then be used to look for elevated O2 levels.
The Solution: We recommended the AII GPR-2000 Oxygen Analyzer with an intrinsically safe rating and an electrochemical sensor for acid gas backgrounds. In addition, the analyzer was fitted with an internal pump to draw the air, a sufficiently sized H2S scrubber and a coalescing filter at the inlet to remove H2S and moisture. The whole package could be easily carried around in a sturdy carrying case.