Setra Power Battalion 48 Power Meter
Works with standard & Rogowski style current transformers to monitor any combination of up to 16 three-phase or 48 single-phase loads
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Monitors three- & single-phase circuits
- Up to 16 three-phase or 48 single-phase
- Monitors two separate voltages and transformers simultaneously
- 4-in-1 field selectable network communications
- BACnet IP, MS/TP, Modbus TCP/RTU
- Pluggable terminal blocks for easy wiring & verification
- 1.8 kHz processor
- Back-lit push button display (optional)
- Total harmonic distortion, waveform capture, phasor plot in real time
- Phase-check verification
The Setra Power Battalion 48 power meter is a multi-circuit, revenue grade power meter designed to significantly reduce installation time and cost per metering point. The Power Battalion 48 is line powered with 90-600 volts, allowing it to monitor both three- and single-phase circuits. When paired with standard current transformers (CTs) or Rogowski style CTs, this Setra power meter can monitor any combination of up to 16 three-phase or 48 single-phase loads.
Initial set-up of the Setra Power Battalion 48 power meter can be done from a laptop with Setra's free Headstart software. With 4-in-1 field selectable network communications, the Power Battalion 48 offers communication via BACnet IP, MS/TP and Modbus TCP/RTU. The internal 1.8 kHz processor allows this power meter to update data every second and there are 125 communication object points/registers per meter to choose from. The optional display offers users phase-check verification to confirm proper CT orientation, as well as total harmonic distortion, waveform capture and phasor plot in real time.