Seametrics EX90 Electromagnetic Insertion Flow Sensor
Battery powered meter, with no moving parts, for use with conductive fluids in 4 to 12 inch pipes including corrosive or dirty environments
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:30am to 5:00pm ET
- No moving parts
- Easy to install & maintain
- User-scalable pulse rate
- From 0.1 to 99,999.9 volume units/pulse
- Battery powered
- Replaceable 7.2V ‘D’ size battery pack
- Pulse Output Standard
- Rate & total indicator
- 4 to 12 in. pipe sizes
- 32˚ to 200˚F (0˚ to 93˚C) fluid temperature
- ±2% of rdg (0.5 to 4.5 m/s)
- ±(2% of rdg + 0.25 of FS) (0.3 to 0.5 m/sec)
- IP67 environmental rating
The Seametrics EX90 Series electromagnetic insertion flow sensor is battery powered and features no moving parts, making it easy to install and maintain. Additionally, this makes the EX90 Series an ideal fit for corrosive and dirty applications such as municipal and wastewater treatment, reuse and reclaim water, and cooling and pump towers. The ability to measure bidirectional flow, a pulse scaled output and optional built-in datalogger are other features of the EX90 Series.
Designed to fit pipe sizes from 4 to 12 inches, the Seametrics EX90 Series electromagnetic insertion flow sensor can withstand up to 200 psi (14 bar) and measure flow rates between 0.3 to 4.5 m/sec (1.64 to 14.8 ft/sec). Readings taken from 0.5 to 4.5 m/sec are done with a ±2% of reading accuracy, while a ±(2% of reading + 0.25% of full scale) accuracy is specified for flow rates from 0.3 to 0.5 m/sec.
- Seametrics EX90 Series Electromagnetic Insertion Flow Sensor New Installation Guide PDF (3.4 MB)
- Seametrics EX90 Series Electromagnetic Insertion Flow Sensor Replacement Installation Guide PDF (3.4 MB)
- Seametrics EX90 Series Electromagnetic Insertion Flow Sensor Manual PDF (5.0 MB)
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Please consider these optional accessories.