AOI Series 3000 Oxygen Analyzer
Trace O2 monitor with single-range or optional three-range measurements, and options for watertight or explosion-proof enclosures
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Single-range measurement options
- 0-50; 0-100; 0-1,000; 0-5,000; or 0-10,000 ppm
- Optional three-range measurements
- 0-1/10/100 ppm
- 0-5/50/500 ppm
- 0-10/100/1,000 ppm
- 0-50/500/5,000 ppm
- 0-100/1,000/10,000 ppm
- ±1% of full scale accuracy
- 90% of full scale in less than 10 seconds response time
- 4-20 mADC and 0-2 VDC outputs
- 40 to 104°F (5 to 40°C) operating temperature range
- 0.4in (10.2mm) high, 4-1/2-digit LCD
- Factory calibration
- 2-year electronics and 1-year sensor warranty
- NEMA 1 (IP 30) standard configuration
- Optional watertight enclosure rated NEMA 4X (IP 66)
- Optional explosion-proof enclosure rated NEMA 7
- Class I, Groups B, C, D, Div 1
- Class II, Groups E, F, G
- Class III
The AOI Series 3000 oxygen analyzer is a microprocessor-controlled monitor that measures trace oxygen, either in a single range or optional three-range configuration. Measurements range from under 1 ppm to 10,000 ppm oxygen. The analyzer has built-in visual and audible alarms. Three oxygen alarm relays and one status alarm relay are user-configurable for fail-safe operation.
The Series 3000's sealed sensor eliminates the need for periodic electrolyte maintenance. The sensor is not position-sensitive and does not require manual adjustment based on changes in the molecular weights of sample gases like helium and hydrogen. The output from the sensor is both linear and temperature compensated to provide optimum performance. The sensor is installed in a high-integrity, leak-tested metal housing equipped with 1/4″ stainless steel compression fittings on both the sample gas inlet and outlet. Manual isolation valves are included at no additional charge.
A CO2-tolerant trace oxygen sensor is available as an option. The CO2-resistant sensor is capable of providing accurate oxygen readings in gases containing up to 100% carbon dioxide without shortening the life of the sensor.
The monitor affords maximum flexibility to meet the increasing demands of the industrial, commercial, and educational markets. It is available in a wide number of optional mechanical configurations from watertight (NEMA 4) to explosion proof (NEMA 7). It can also be configured with an optional remote sensor that may be placed up to 1,000 feet (300 meters) from the electronics.