Monarch Track-It RFID Temperature / Humidity Data Logger
Stand-alone temperature & humidity device that can record from 22.5 hours to 337.5 days of data & transmit data wirelessly
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Programmable start time
- Automatic or with button
- Programmable sample rate
- Up to 8,000 data samples per recording session
- Multiple alarm set points
- Wireless data transfer with graphic review & configuration via Android application
- Windows Track-It software package (included)
- Requires USB RFID reader (optional)
- IP65 housing
- 1-year battery life (battery included)
The Monarch Track-It RFID temperature and humidity data logger is a stand-alone, battery powered device that can record temperature and humidity readings from 22.5 hours up to 337.5 days. With a programmable sample rate, this Monarch data logger can log up to 8,000 data samples per recording session. Each unit contains and RFID antenna and this technology allows users to configure the unit and transfer its data wirelessly.
Temperature measurement for the Monarch Track-It RFID data logger can be done from -4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C) with the standard CR2032 battery. This range can be expanded to -4 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C) by installing a BR2032 battery (sold separately). The BR2302 does reduce the battery life to approximately six months. These Monarch Track-It data loggers feature a typical temperature accuracy of ±1.0°F (±0.5°C) with a maximum of ±3.6°F (±2°C) over the entire range. The typical relative humidity accuracy is ±2%, with the maximum being ±3% from 20 to 80% RH and ±5% across the full range of 0 to 100% RH.
Wireless data transfer with graphic review and configuration of this Monarch RFID temperature and humidity data logger can be done via Android devices using the free Track-It application. Additionally, users can pair the data logger with a USB RFID reader (sold separately) to access Monarch's Windows-based Track-It software package. All Monarch Track-It RFID data loggers are housed in a water resistant (IP65) enclosure and the included battery offers a 1-year battery life. An optional NIST-traceable calibration certificate can be purchased with each data logger.
- Monarch Track-It RFID Data Logger Quick Start Guide PDF (2.8 MB)
- Monarch Track-It RFID Data Logger Android Application Manual PDF (627 KB)
- Monarch Track-It RFID Data Logger Software Manual PDF (711 KB)
- Monarch Track-It RFID Data Logger Manual PDF (449 KB)