E+H Field Xpert SMT70 Field Communicator
HART, PROFIBUS DP/PA, FOUNDATION Fieldbus, Modbus, and Endress+Hauser service protocols (CDI, ISS, IPC and PCP)
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Enables mobile plant asset management
- Wireless configuration/commissioning for E+H instruments with WLAN option
- Optional 4G / LTE wireless connectivity
- 11.6in display
- 2 x USB 3.0
- Touch-enabled device configuration software
- 5MP auto focus camera with LED flash light
- 1366 x 768 pixels resolution
- Integrated heartbeat verification
- IP65, 4 feet drop & MIL-STD 81 OG for vibration
- 256GB of SSD storage on-board
- Intel Core i5-5200U
- 5MP Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash Light
- Replaceable, rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Battery life up to 7 hours
- NAMUR NE 107 instrument diagnosis
- Hazardous & non-hazardous areas
The E+H Field Xpert SMT70 Field Communicator is designed for configuration enables mobile asset management in hazardous and non-hazardous areas. It is suitable for commissioning and maintenance staff to manage field instruments with a digital communication interface and to record progress. This tablet PC is designed as a complete solution that comes with pre-installed driver libraries and is an easy-to-use, touch-enabled tool which can be used to manage field instruments during their entire life cycle.
The SMT70 enables the user to quickly access the information needed to perform the task at hand. For sites without WiFi or 4G access in the field, the SMT70 provides up to 256GB of SSD memory to meet your on-board data storage needs, backed by an i5, or optional i7 processor to ensure your applications run as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
The SMT70 Bluetooth allows realtime connectivity to both Bluetooth SmartReady Low Energy 4.0 (BLE) devices as well as older legacy Bluetooth devices. This allows the mobile worker to benefit from expanded SMT70 capabilities such as data collection and measuring/monitoring devices, headsets, AutoID, and Bluetooth Beacons for localization.