Fluke Ti400 PRO Infrared Camera
76,800 pixels (320 x 240), -4 to 2192°F, sensitivity ≤0.04°C at 30°C, & Fluke Connect
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- High temp measurement up to 2192°F (1200°C)
- 76,800 pixels (320 x 240)
- Accuracy: ±2°C or 2%
- High resolution 640x480 capacitive touch screen
- 24° x 17° field of view
- Streaming video (USB and HDMI)
- Detect and communicate issues faster
- 60Hz image capture frequency
- LaserSharp auto focus
- Built-in laser distance meter
- Records thermal video with audio (.avi)
What's in the Box
- Infrared camera with standard lens
- AC power supply & battery pack charger (including universal AC adapters)
- Two Lithium Ion smart battery packs
- USB cable
- HDMI video cable
- 4 GB micro SD card
- Hard carrying case
- Soft transport bag with adjustable hand strap
- SmartView® desktop software (free download)
- User manual (free download)
The Fluke Ti400 PRO infrared cameras are powerful high performance cameras that make troubleshooting fast and easy. The PRO series cameras offer sharper on-screen images, multiple rectangle markers and 9 color palettes which make it easier to visualize and diagnose issues. The temperature measurement range of -4 to 2192°F (-20 to 1200°C) has accuracy of ±2°C or 2% (at 25°C nominal, whichever is greater). Additionally, the PRO series features an improved sensitivity of ≤0.04°C at 30°C.
Fluke Connect with ShareLive™ is the only wireless measurement system that lets you stay in contact with your entire team without leaving the field. The Fluke Connect mobile app is available for Android™ (4.3 and up) and iOS (4s and later) and works with over 20 different Fluke products — the largest suite of connected test tools in the world.
The Fluke Ti400 PRO infrared camera is equipped with LaserSharp AutoFocus for perfectly focused images. LaserSharp auto focus tells you exactly where you are focusing. It uses a laser to calculate the distance to your target before it focuses. Place the red laser dot on the object you are inspecting, then pull and release the trigger for a perfect in-focus image. The Ti400 PRO has an on-screen emissivity correction, on-screen reflected background temperature compensation and on-screen transmission. The image capture frequency comes at 60Hz.
The Ti400 PRO detects and communicates issues faster with patented Fluke IR-Fusion technology with AutoBlend mode. Faster communication is capable with wireless image transfer directly to your PC, Apple iPhone or iPad. The Ti400 PRO features a ruggedized high resolution 640x480 capacitive touch screen for quick menu navigation. Capture additional digital images to show location or additional site details with IR-PhotoNotes Annotation System. Optional interchangeable lenses for greater flexibility in additional applications.
- Fluke Ti400 PRO Infrared Camera Datasheet PDF (2.8 MB)
- Fluke SmartView IR Analysis and Reporting Software Datasheet PDF (1.2 MB)
Application Notes and White Papers
Please consider these optional accessories.