HOBO T-VER-PX3UL Differential Pressure Transducer
Measure either air pressure or velocity, unidirectional or bidirectional, switch selectable
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Dry air or inert gas compatible
- Unidirectional or bidirectional, switch selectable
- Pressure ranges:
- Unidirectional: 0.1/0.25/0.5/1.0in W.C. F.S.
- Bidirectional: ±0.1/±0.25/±0.5/±1.0” W.C. F.S
- Response time:
- Standard: T95 in 20 sec
- Fast: T95 in 2 sec
- ±1% F.S accuracy
- Monitors positive and negative pressure
The HOBO T-VER-PX3UL Transducer can measure either air pressure or velocity with the flip of a switch. The PX3 is available in three installation configurations: duct, panel or universal. Duct and panel models have two pressure and velocity range options: 0-1" WC / 0-3,000 ft/min or 0-10" WC / 0-7,000 ft/min with seven field selectable sub-ranges for pressure and eight for velocity. All variants are available with and without display. The PX3 has an IP65/NEMA 4 environmental rating.