Ametek RTC-187 Reference Temperature Calibrator
Dynamic load compensation for superior temperature homogeneity & expanded range of -45 to 180°C
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Accurate to ±0.04°C using external reference sensor
- 4-wire True-Ohm-Measurement technology
- Excellent 0.005°C stability
- Expanded temperature range of -45 to 180°C (-49 to 356°F)
- Unique active dual-zone block for improved temperature homogeneity
- Dynamic Load Compensation for perfect temperature uniformity in the insert
- Display indicator for temperature uniformity
- Intelligent reference sensors hold the calibration data (coefficients) of the reference sensor
- USB communication
- High speed heating and cooling times
- Best performing dry-block with regard to the EURAMET/cg-13/v.01 guideline for testing of dry-blocks
What's in the Box
- Mains power cable
- Traceable calibration certificate (temperature performance)
- Tool for insertion tubes
- JOFRACAL software
- USB cable
- Set of rubber cones for insulation plugs
- Test cables (2 x red, 2 x black) (Model B)
- Traceable certificate (input performance for reference sensor and DLC sensor) (Model B)
- Traceable certificate (input performance for sensor-under-test inputs) (Model B)
- Traceable certificate (input performance for reference sensor and DLC sensor) (Model C)
The Ametek RTC-187 reference temperature calibrator combines Ametek's unparalleled experience with temperature calibration with cutting edge technological features creating the most sophisticated dry block temperature calibrators on the market.
The Ametek RTC-187 has a temperature range of -45° to 180°C (-49 to 356°F). This unit boasts outstanding accuracy and stability while featuring Ametek's Dynamic Load Compensation (DLC) system that provides perfect temperature uniformity in the insert no matter the number or size of the sensors immersed. The calibrator also offers unique intelligent sensors for plug-and-play connectivity, an easy-to-read full-color 5.7-inch VGA display, and a USB connection for improved communications and software downloads.
The Ametek RTC-187 reference temperature calibrator is available in three configurations: RTC-A reference temperature calibrator, RTC-B reference temperature calibrator with input for reference sensor, DLC sensor and sensors-under-test, and RTC-C reference temperature calibrator with input for reference sensor and DLC sensor. The RTC-187 can be used without an external reference sensor. However, users will obtain better accuracies and realize the calibrator's full potential by utilizing the STS-200 reference sensor. Both the STS-200 and DLC sensors contain all individual calibration data regarding the sensor, allowing users to change the reference sensor and be up and running immediately.
The RTC-187 features a rugged, lightweight design and multi-hole inserts that cover most commonly used sensor sizes.
Please consider these optional accessories.