MRU Vario Plus Emission Monitoring System
Industrial applications using combined infrared (NDIR) technology and electrochemical sensors for maximum versatility
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Suitable for industrial applications
- Simultaneous measurements of up to 9 gases
- Up to 6 electrochemical sensor configurations
- Emission calculations
- Gas temperature measurement up to 2,012°F
- Differential pressure measurement ±40 inH2O (100hPa)
- Integrated gas cooler
- Automatic condensate draining pump / PTFE filter
- Air purging pump for CO-sensor protection
- Built-in speed printer
- Internal data storage for up to 8,500 measurements
- RS232 / RS485 ports
The MRU Vario Plus Emission Monitoring System is suitable for industrial applications using combined infrared (NDIR) technology and electro-chemical sensors for maximum versatility. The Vario Plus complies with USEPA methods CTM-030 and CTM-034 and international ASTM D6522 Certified according to DIN EN 50379-1 and DIN EN 50379-2.
The Vario Plus simultaneous measurements of up to 9 gas components including O2, CO, NO, NO2, NOx, SO2, CO-high, CO-very high, H2S or H2, CH4 or C3H8. Up to 6 electrochemical sensor configurations are possible. An additional 3 gas NDIR bench with CO2, CO-high, CH4 (C3H8) is available.
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Please consider these optional accessories.