Define Instruments SC-WEI Load Cell Signal Conditioner
Isolated 4- or 6-wire strain gauge inputs & relay outputs for batching control, with optional analog output (4-20mA / 0-10V)
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 1 to 5mV/V, 4- or 6-wire bridge type load cell inputs
- 0.005% of reading accuracy & 18 bit resolution
- 0 to 10,000 counts (2mV/V FS sensor gain)
- Auto zero & span values, mV/V, or zero offset
- Includes two 5A form A relay outputs
- 3A 240VAC max or 3A 30VDC max
- Optional serial communication port (RS232 or RS485)
- Supplies 5VDC excitation
- Can power up to eight 350Ω load cells
- Dual 8-digit alphanumeric LCD display, customizable
- 35mm DIN rail mount case
- CE approved & 5-year guarantee
The Define Instruments SC-WEI load cell signal conditioner features input and output isolation to simplify the process of interfacing with analog and serial inputs or PCs, PLCs, and HMIs. It is designed with advanced batching functions for filling or emptying applications which allow it to maintain the gross weight while simultaneously monitoring and controlling batch weight.
The SC-WEI uses input signal averaging to reduce noise and ensure stable measurements. If the change in input exceeds the averaging window value it will not average, ensuring fast response when there are large differences between readings.
Interested in Other Part Numbers?
Other part numbers are available to order but are not currently in stock. Current availability for non-stock parts is "Usually ships in 1-2 weeks". Click here to select options