Define Instruments Zen Data Logger
Flexible 16-channel control and monitoring station that logs data onto a 1GB micro SD card
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- 16 universal isolated inputs
- TC, RTD, mA, mV, V, frequency, & counter inputs
- <±0.1% FSO accuracy (unless input states otherwise)
- 4 digital inputs, 2 analog ouputs, 2 relay outputs
- Log 7,858,683 samples for all channels to 1GB SD card
- 31,774 samples to 32MB on-board memory
- Optional Modbus for integration with SCADAs and PLCs
- Requires a USB Bridge Key in order to program
- CE approved & 5-year guarantee
The Define Instruments Zen data logger is ideal for connecting to a mixture of analog and digital sensors. The inputs are all individually isolated and EMC hardened, making it fit for the most demanding industrial environments. It can be set up as an analog multiplexer, utilizing the on-board dual analog outputs, or as an alarm and control station, using the 16 built-in setpoints. These setpoints can trigger up to 16 relay contacts if connected to the optional ZEN-RIO I/O expansion (sold separately).
A free download of the WorkBench software is available; use it in conjunction with the Zen data logger to plot graphs and visualize your data for a better understanding of your results. You can also export your data to CSV format for further analysis using Excel.
At least one transducer is required for this product
Please consider these optional accessories.
Interested in Other Part Numbers?
Other part numbers are available to order but are not currently in stock. Current availability for non-stock parts is "Usually ships in 1-2 weeks". Click here to select options