GE Druck DPI 620 Genii-IS Multifunction Calibrator
ATEX and IECEx approved intrinsically safe pressure calibration with electrical & temperature functions for use in hazardous areas
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Generate up to 1500psi (100bar) pneumatic pressures
- 15,000psi (1000bar) hydraulic
- Measure & source electrical, frequency, & temperature
- mA, mV, V, ohms, Hz, RTD’s & thermocouples
- Single touch configuration of common devices
- Data log up to six channels simultaneously (8GB)
- Calculates errors between inputs & outputs
- HART, Fieldbus, & Profibus communicator options
- Approved for zone 1 & 2 classified hazardous areas
- CE Marked & IP54 ingress protection
What's in the Box
- Test leads
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Universal mains adapter & charger
- Calibration certificate
- Quick reference guide
The GE Druck DPI 620 Genii-IS multifunction calibrator provides simultaneous measurement and source capabilities for the setup, testing and calibration of most types of process instruments including transmitters, transducers, gauges/indicators, switches, proximity detectors, counters, RTDs, thermocouples and valve positioners.
Its modular design and functionality means it can be expanded over time and tailored to applications as your needs change or adapted in the field to suit multiple applications. Three pressure generation base station options are available; as well as pressure module carrier and a wide range of interchangeable pressure modules from 25mbar (10inH2O) to 1,000bar (15,000psi) with 0.005%FS accuracy. No tools or seals are required to transition.
Optional HART communication protocol gives the ability to measure and source analog variables without secondary calibration equipment and provides:
- Internal mA loop power & communicator power hubs
- Software & complete device description (DD) library with free updates
- Internal menu selected 250 ohm loop resistor
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Carrying cases, spare cases
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: