GE Druck PV620-IS Pressure Station
Intrinsically safe advanced pressure measurement and generation system
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Pressure measurement and generation
- Pneumatic or hydraulic
- For pressures from vacuum up to 15,000psi
- Compatible with PM620-IS pressure modules and DPI620-IS multifunction calibrator
- Standalone replacement for hand pumps
- Bench-top use as comparators
- Dual channel measurement available (MC620-IS)
- ATEX and IEC approved Intrinsically Safe
The GE Druck intrinsically safe pressure stations consist of either the PV620-IS pressure generator or the MC620-IS pressure module carrier. GE Druck pressure stations work in conjunction with DPI620-IS intrinsically safe multifunction calibrator and PM620-IS pressure modules to form the GE Druck AMC Advanced Modular Calibration System.
The GE Druck PV620 pressure station is available in three models:
- The PV621-IS is a pneumatic pressure generator for pressures vacuum to 300 psi.
- The PV622-IS is a pneumatic pressure generator for pressures vacuum to 1500 psi.
- The PV623-IS is a hydraulic pressure generator for pressures up to 15,000 psi.
All models are ATEX and IEC approved Intrinsically Safe for stand-alone use in hazardous areas.
Each GE Druck pressure station is designed for stand-alone operation as a pressure generator and can replace conventional hand pumps to provide greater efficiency and ease of use. GE Druck pressure stations can also be used on the workbench as a comparators. Combining any of the pressure stations with a PM620-IS pressure module and the DPI620 calibrator creates a uniquely capable, self-contained pressure calibrator.
The GE Druck MC620-IS pressure module carrier can be used in place of the GE Druck PV620-IS pressure station. The MXC620-IS can be combined with pressure modules and the DPI620 to add dual channel pressure measurement capability that can be re-ranged in seconds.
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Carrying cases, spare cases
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: