FLIR DM90 / DM91 TRMS Multimeter
Digital multimeter with type K temperature probe, on-contact AC voltage detector as well as VFD & uA current measurement capabilities
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- 1000VAC/DC maximum voltage
- Up to 100kHz ±(0.01% + 2D) frequency
- Up to 50MΩ ±(3.0% + 5D) resistance
- 600.0Ω ±(0.9% + 5D) continuity check
- 1.500VDC ±(0.9% + 2D) diode test
- Up to 40mF ±(2.0% + 20D) capacitance
- -40 to 752°F (400°C) temperature range
- 3 samples per second measuring rate
- Digital LCD display with bar graph
- Optional bluetooth connectivity & onboard storage
- IP54 splash proof & 9.8ft (3m) drop tested
- CAT IV-600V & CAT III-1000V safety rated
- Limited lifetime warranty
- NIST certificate available
What's in the Box
- 4 AAA batteries
- Test lead storage & tripod
- CAT IV insulated alligator probes
- Thermocouple adapter with Type K probe
The FLIR DM90 / DM91 TRMS multimeter allows you to troubleshoot and repair a wide range of electrical and electronic systems. It includes all the standard measurements: voltage, current, frequency, resistance, continuity, diode, capacitance, and temperature. It is ideal for electricians, service technicians, and HVAC professionals.
It features VFD Mode to filter variable frequency drive signals, providing accurate voltage and frequency measurements during maintenance and troubleshooting. The LoZ Mode eliminates ghost voltage readings associated with long-run applications. It also has uA current measurement capability and Smart/Classic Diode modes.
To maintain superior accuracy the DM90 / DM91 uses True RMS; it converts AC signals into DC signals of equivalent value to stabilize the AC readings, compensating for the natural changes in alternating current throughout the wave period. For convenience it features min and max averaging, peak min/max, hold, auto hold, and auto power off with disable along with a variety of customizable menu settings. In order to improve visibility and ease of use the DM90 / DM91 includes powerful built-in LED work lights, eliminating the need for a separate light source.
The DM91 features Bluetooth connectivity and on board storage, and is available with a NIST certificate.