Monarch Nova-Pro LED Stroboscopes / Tachometers
Powerful portable visual inspection and speed measurement tools, 60 To 999,999 flash range
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 60 To 999,999 flash range (FPM/RPM)
- Accuracy: 0.001% Of Setting Or ±1 Lsd/6 Digits To 0.001
- Integral/removable laser module
- Splash resistant IP54 enclosure
- Removable rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Continuous AC operation available
- Flash adjustable To 14°/3000µsecs max
- 10 Set Points memory (300 and 500 only)
- NIST Traceable Certificate
- Optional for 100 model
- Included with 300 & 500 models
The Monarch Nova-Pro LED Stroboscopes / Tachometers are a series of powerful portable visual inspection and speed measurement tools. We have combined all the features of our hand held LED stroboscopes together with a full function laser tachometer to create a compact, ergonomic and extremely powerful two in one predictive maintenance tool. The stroboscope light source is made up of twelve LED's which are extraordinarily bright yet extremely efficient allowing cool continuous operation and extremely long battery life (up to 19 hours on a single charge). Continuous operation is also possible with the optional AC adapter.
The Nova-Pro 100 is designed for simple stroboscopic stop motion inspection and RPM measurement applications. The integral laser module is an optional item that can be added to make the 100 a full featured tachometer.
The Nova-Pro 300 has all the features of the 100. It includes the integral laser module for tachometer mode or strobe trigger mode and adds a high contrast inverse blue LCD display with back light and touch sensitive number pad for setting flash rates quickly, ultra high intensity LED's for even more light output, memory for up to 10 preset flash rates, input and output jacks for external sensors or pulse repeater output and NIST calibration certificate.
The Nova-Pro 500 has all the features of the 300 and adds an additional standard battery pack, remote laser docking station, phase delay,time delay and virtual slow motion.
Applications for the Nova Pro include:
- Visual running inspections of: Fan blades, motors, shafts, gears, rollers, webs, belts, sheaves, chains, sprockets and much more without having to shut down your process
- Diagnose alignment issues
- Determine speed of rotating equipment using strobe or built in laser tachometer
- Troubleshoot high speed automation processes by placing them in virtual slow motion
- Print quality inspection
- Textile processing inspection
- Phase reference balancing